Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Finally

Written by: D’be-D’be

The case was over and everyone was heading home. Hotch boarded the jet first and walked directly to the back, threw his briefcase in one of the overhead bins and then plopped himself in one of the leather double-sized seats. He was exhausted. This case was another difficult one; one where he had to force Garcia to go beyond her general duties and become a profiler. Also, there were so many unnecessary deaths by arson. They had been caused by a young man who had not only seen his mother die in a fire, but was treated horribly by the town and forced to be live without his sister, the only person he’d ever loved. The stressor came when his beloved sister married. He once again felt betrayed and abandoned. His only outlet was fire and he used it well.

Hotch heard the others board as his eyes closed. Their movements as they settled in became just an echo of whispers and motion. Just before sleep took him, he reminded himself to thank Garcia personally for her work in this case. He also smiled to himself at what awaited him at Rossi’s place.

Rossi made his way to the back of the jet as well and settled in a seat across from Hotch. He took out his notebook and began his report.

Prentess and Reid began their ongoing card game while Morgan settled down to listen to his favorite tunes. J.J. took out her laptop in order to catch up on her personal e-mails and Facebook updates.

Rossi looked up from his notebook to glance over at his sleeping Brat. He noticed by his facial and body movements, that Hotch was dreaming. When he began to moan and thrash about, Rossi was positive the dream had turned into a nightmare. He put pen and pad down to prepared himself for the inevitable. Anytime now, Hotchner was going to spring up in the seat with a scream on his lips. Sure enough, within seconds just as predicted, Hotch abruptly shot up, his body covered in sweat and a loud scream escaping his lips.

“No…..No……get away…..don’t…..don’t!”

The team stopped what they were doing and gave their team leader concerned looks. They didn’t run to his side however, because they knew Rossi would have the matter well in hand.

“Easy, Aaron, easy; it’s okay. It was just a nightmare. Easy…..ssh…. have a drink of water.”

Hotch reached out for the glass, his hands trembling so bad some water spilled out and made a small puddle between them. Rossi covered Hotch’s hands with his own as he lifted the crystal glass to his lips once more.

When the glass was empty, Rossi took it from his Brat’s hands and placed in on the seat tray to his right. He then got up to sit next to Hotch who was still visibly shaken.

“Man, what a dream! I haven’t had that dream in a long time. I guess this case brought back some old memories.”

“Let’s talk about it,” Rossi suggested as he offered Hotch a handkerchief to wipe his sweat-moistened skin.

Hotch knew although the other members of the team would interpret Rossi’s words as a statement of concern, it was really an order from his Top.

“I’m not sure if you know that much about my upbringing, but I was physically abused by my father. He loved to use that old leather belt for other things besides holding up his pants. He was very hard on me and my mother. He didn’t get a chance to begin picking on my brother, Sean, because Sean was too young when dad passed. You see my dad died at forty-seven from a heart attack which was brought on by overwork and stress. He also wanted his family to be perfect. If I brought home anything less than A’s on my report card, or if I didn’t score a touchdown or a basket or anything else that he conceived would make him look bad, he would order me to his den, bend me over his old oak desk and give me a few hard smacks.” Hotchner paused in his story telling. It was like he was reliving the feeling of that pain once more.

“Well one day I was trying to get the barbecue going, used too much lighter fluid and set the whole thing ablaze. Of course, as luck would have it, a gust of wind decided to come around the corner just at that time, causing sparks to fly over to the clothes line and set his favorite or as he called it his lucky-win case shirt on fire. He was so pissed off; he didn’t even bother leading me into the den. He just took off that black leather weapon and headed my way. I took off like a shot, yelling for him to stay away from me but of course he caught up with me. He threw me over the hood of the car, pulled down my denims and shorts and let me have it good. It was the worst spanking he had ever given me. I swear the whole neighborhood could hear the sound of leather hitting skin. My poor mother did her best to put the flames out, but the damage was done. So you see, Dave, every time we have a case that deals with fire, I have nightmares for nights after.”

Rossi hadn’t interrupted Hotch as he gave his explanation. He just sat there and listened. How he wanted to take his Brat in his arms at this particular moment and give him the comfort and understanding he deserved, but he knew that would have to wait until later. What he did do however, was rub his shoulder in a gentle manner which spoke volumes to Hotch.

Rossi moved in closer so he could whisper into Hotch’s ear. “Aaron, I never knew about your father’s discipline. Maybe I shouldn’t be…..you know….”

“Oh Dave, don’t say that. You and I both know there’s a difference in what dad did to me and how you take me in hand. You do it out of love and concern. He did it out of anger and meanness.”

“I’m glad you feel that way. I knew the difference but I wanted to make sure you did.”

“I do. You and I both know I need what you give me.”

“Fine; now how about I fix you a drink and we join the others. They’re about to have anxiety attacks because of their concern for you. Let’s get over there and let them know everything is okay.”

The two men joined the others and for the rest of the trip, jokes were told and stories of past adventures were shared. All in all, it was a very pleasant journey.

When the jet had made its final decent and taxied to the hanger, the BAU team grabbed their belongings and began to disembark.

“Hey, Aaron,” Rossi slyly got the other man’s attention. “If you have no plans for this evening, why don’t you join me at my place? I have some great steaks in the freezer and a chilled bottle of wine which is meant to be shared. What do you say?”

“You mean you don’t have a woman lined up for just this occasion?” Hotchner replied just as coyly.

“Nay, she’s out of town. So what do you say? Are you up to eating my cooking?”

“Sure. Why not? I’m always up for new adventures. Count me in.”

‘Good-bye’ and ‘see you tomorrow’ rang out throughout the hangar as the team parted ways. Hotchner was sure that everyone could hear the pounding of his heart as he made his way to Rossi’s car. He knew this evening he would be sharing more than Rossi’s food; he would be sharing his bed and his body. He couldn’t wait.

************

Once the two men were finally alone in Rossi’s apartment, they reached for each other and their lips met with a hot passion that almost set off the smoke detector. Hotch parted his lips to give Rossi’s tongue easier access. He let out a deep moan as Rossi’s tongue explored every corner of his mouth and finally wrapped around his own. He let out another groan of pleasure when he felt Rossi’s hand move down between them to cup his penis.

Rossi kept giving the now hardening member gentle squeezes until he felt Hotch grow in his hand. He pulled away from Hotch’s lips, only to fall to his knees and unzip Hotchner’s suit pants to allow the now erect penis to escape.

“Oh God!” Hotch exclaimed as Rossi’s expert tongue took the engorged head into his sensuous mouth and began licking the pre-cum away. Slowly and expertly Rossi kept sucking away until Hotch was now completely filling his mouth.

“Oh……oh……oh…..” Hotch moaned between intakes of breath. “I think I’m going to faint from pleasure” He placed both hands on each side of Rossi’s head. His own head was bent back and his eyes glazed over as the first feelings of a hard orgasm began to grow in his belly.

Rossi placed his hands on the waistband of Hotch’s pants and underwear and pulled down, leaving the Unit Chief naked from the waist down. He moved his hands behind Hotchner to grasp his ass cheeks, all the while placing more pressure and pleasure on Hotch.

Rossi’s tongue wrapped around the base and then he moved his mouth off to blow on the head before taking the erect penis back into his mouth as much in as he could. He could feel Hotch’s legs tremble in anticipation. Rossi parted Hotch’s ass cheeks and gently inserted a finger in the tight channel. That was all Hotch needed. He let out another loud moan as he ejaculated into Rossi’s mouth and marvelled as his Top swallowed every drop being offered.

Rossi stoop up and gave Hotch another kiss. He could taste the remnants of himself on Rossi’s lips and became embarrassed at his sigh of pleasure.

“Jesus Dave, that was fantastic. I have never had a blow job like that before. Haley never liked giving oral pleasure so I think the last time I experienced anything close to what just happened here, was with the Home Coming Queen at my high school.”

“Well, I aim to please. Now why don’t you remove the rest of your clothes and jump into that shower you enjoy so much, while I make us something to eat?”

“Ah…..I thought…..hmm ….what about your pleasure? I figured you were going to take me…you know….”

“Ha! My, aren’t you an anxious, Brat of mine? I’m in no rush. After all, we have all night. What you fed me a minute ago was just an appetizer. I’m starving, so go do what you’re told. After a good steak and wine is when I’ll want dessert. Get going now.” Rossi gave Hotch a gentle swat on his bare backside and headed for the kitchen.

Hotch turned on his heals, removing his suit jacket, shirt and tie as he made his way into the master bath.

When he finally forced himself to escape those glorious jets, he dried himself off and grabbed a robe from the closet. Stepping out into the hallway, he allowed the smells to lead him into the dining room.

Rossi, he noticed had slipped into a pair of lounging pyjamas while the steak had cooked on the grill. He had set out the table with lovely china plates and crystal wine goblets. The wine was chilling in the ice bucket and candles were glowing throughout the room. Soft music was emanating from the surround-sound stereo system which set the scene perfectly.

Rossi walked over to Hotch and took him by the hand and led him to his seat. He pulled out the chair to allow Hotchner to sit. Once his lover was settled, he began serving.

The food was delicious. Hotchner commented on the quality of Rossi’s cooking abilities while he allowed his Top to pour him another glass of wine.

Once the meal was finished, Rossi got up off his chair, made his way around the table, pulled Hotch’s chair out, reached out a hand and pulled him to his feet. He took Aaron into his arms and slowly began to sway to the music. The dance at first was awkward, because both men were used to leading, so it took Hotch a moment or two to release control and allow Rossi to lead the way. Throughout the dance, they kissed and petted to the rhythm of the music. Hotch didn’t realize it, but before he knew it, he found himself in the hall that lead to the master bedroom.

Rossi looked into Hotch’s dark eyes and simply stated, “Time for dessert.” He lead the way into the bedroom. Inside he removed Hotch’s robe and stepped back to take a look.

“My my, I don’t think I’ve ever seen such an appetizing dish and to think it’s not going to be fattening. He undressed himself, took Hotch by the hand and walked over to the bed. He pushed him unto his back in the middle of the giant king-size bed. Before joining him, Rossi opened up the drawer on the bedside table and took out a tube of lube. He squeezed some generously on the middle finger of his right hand. With his left hand, he spread Hotch’s legs wide until he was fully exposed. He slowly slipped the greased finger in Hotch’s anus, moving and rotating it in and out and making Hotch moan in pleasure, his hips bucking down in an attempt to make Rossi’s finger go deeper.

Hotchner gasped as Rossi inserted a second lubed finger. “Oh Dave, that feels…that….please….I want you…do it to me….take me.”

“Not yet, Aaron, calm down and relax. I want to stretch you a little more.” Rossi continued his stretching of Hotchner’s opening, thrusting his fingers deeper and harder into him as he leaned down and covered Hotch’s mouth with his own in a powerful, mind blowing kiss. His tongue quickly took control, making Hotch moan and buck wildly. Once he was convinced that Hotch was ready, Rossi pulled his fingers out, then reached down to spread Hotch’s ass cheeks wider before he slowly started to insert himself deep within the unexplored tunnel.

Hotch winced with the pain that was now shooting through his body. His eyes were closed tight and his teeth clamped down, trying to push away the pain.

Rossi looked worriedly down at the younger man beneath him, debating whether he should stop or just wait. “Aaron, are you okay? I’ll stop if you want me to.”

“No…no….don’t stop…just hold on a minute.” Hotch breathed out and Rossi did as he was asked. As Hotch waited for the pain to subside, the feeling of this man inside him started giving him the most erotic feeling of pleasure he had ever experienced. “Okay, Dave, I’m ready. Keep going, I really need you and want you badly.”

Before long, Rossi was moving slowly in and out, both men writhing in pleasure and both needing more. Before Rossi knew what he was doing, he took a tight hold of Hotch’s hips, pulling him down roughly as he thrust deep within him. He continued with the rough rhythm, growing more and more excited as he heard Hotch scream out in ecstasy.

“Damn, you’re tight, Aaron. Are you sure you’re okay? I’m not tearing or hurting you, am I?”

Hotch arched his back, moving with every thrust, his breathing thick and heavy as he tried to answer his second-in-command and his Top. “Oh Rossi, it feels wonderful. Please don’t stop!”

Rossi gave one more quick hard thrust before his climax ripped through his body, his semen pouring into Hotch. He collapsed on top of his lover then slowly started pulling out, making both men whimper with pleasure. Rossi then rolled over, pulling Hotch along with him to sit him on top of his stomach. “I think we need to take care of you now,” Rossi commented as he observed Hotch’s erection pointing straight up.

Hotch looked down at himself and he mumbled, “That would be a great idea.” He threw his head back, gasping loudly as he felt Rossi’s hands encircle his throbbing manhood, squeezing and stroking away.

Rossi continued to stroke Hotchner, moving his free hand down further until he was massaging roughly at Hotch’s balls. The sounds of pounding hearts and groans and moans of pleasure were bouncing off the walls as Rossi continued his task. After a few short moments, he felt Hotch tense up in his grasp and then hot cum was spurting all over Rossi’s chest and stomach. He looked up at his Brat and gave him a command. “Lick it up.”

“Uhhh….I….” Hotch felt himself turning red but without hesitation, he did as he was told. He leaned down and began washing Rossi with his tongue, cleaning up every last drop. He was rewarded with another hot, passionate kiss. Finally, breathless and worn out, Hotch collapsed into Rossi’s arms, laying his head on the strong chest of his Top and lover, relaxing as loving arms wrapped him in a cocoon of love and protection. His last thoughts before he fell asleep were, ‘Finally, what I’ve longed and searched for all my life was finally mine to enjoy.’ He closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep; Rossi wasn’t far behind.

They slept soundly in each other’s arms, only awaking when the sound of Rossi’s alarm clock echoed out its annoying buzz the next morning.

************

During breakfast, Rossi noticed Hotch having a little trouble sitting. “Are you sore, baby?” he asked.

“Maybe just a little, but it’s a good sore. You know what I mean.”

“Yeah, I think I do. Are you going to be able to go to work today?”

“Of course; I can’t miss that meeting with Straus. The old bitch will have a fit if I call in sick.”

“You didn’t tell me you had a meeting with Straus. What is it all about?”

“It’s nothing really. Just the monthly meeting she likes to hold to allow us underlings to kiss her ass. I don’t and it drives her around the bend.”

“Are you respectful to her, Aaron? I know she’s a bitch, but she is your superior.”

“To get respect you, have to deserve it. You know she deserves anything else but respect. But I do my best to try and keep my temper and tongue in check.”

“That’s all I ask of you. I know she’s a real pain in the ass. She was like that when I first worked here. Age and time haven’t mellowed her any.”

“Changing the subject; when will you want some more dessert?’

“Ha, very cute; but I don’t want to inflict any unnecessary pain on you, Aaron, so we’ll wait a few days.”

Hotch opened his mouth to reply but the set of Rossi’s jaw was a sign to leave it go. Instead he got up and announced, “I better get going. I have to run to my place and grab a new suit. If I show up at the office with the same suit I had on yesterday, everyone will start to wonder. Thanks for breakfast, but most of all thank you for last night.” He leaned in and gave Rossi a warm gentle kiss. “I love you, Dave.”

“I love you too, Aaron, and about last night; you’re welcome. The pleasure was mine.”

They kissed again before Hotch departed. “Meet you at the office,” Hotch yelled over his shoulder as he made his way to his car, then sped off.

************

Morgan was the first face Hotch saw when the elevator doors opened. “Hey, boss, how was Rossi’s cooking?”

“Not bad. I especially loved the dessert he served up.”

“Oh, yeah. What kind was it?”

“I don’t know; something with oozing cream. It was some delicious.”

Standing by Prentess’ desk, Rossi overheard the exchange. He couldn’t help himself. He burst out laughing at Hotch’s play on words. If Morgan only knew that this non-smiling, serious man standing in front of him had a terrific and cunning sense of humor.

They both turned to look over at Rossi. “What’s so funny?” Reid asked as he stepped into the room.

“I just found Hotch’s explanation of the dessert I served him humorous. It is called cream pie, Hotch.”

“Oh, is that what they call it these days? Fine. Derek, to answer your question; Dave served a lovely meal followed by some delicious cream pie.”

Morgan shrugged his indifference but couldn’t help catching the small twinkle in Hotch’s eyes as he looked over at Rossi. ‘That must have been some night,’ he thought to himself.

If he only knew!

The End……..for now.

1 comment:

  1. Another wonderful addition. Can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete